When selling your home, there are many variables to consider. For example, you may realize that your home needs improvements and changes before being placed on the market. Depending on your motivations for selling, there may be an opportunity for you to complete the renovations before selling so that you will maximize the value of your home.
When you list your home with Sustainable Realty Group, you receive value-added benefits that exceed just a listing in the MLS and a sign in front of your home. Our goal at Sustainable Realty Group is to help you add value to your home through improvements so you can sell your property faster and receive a higher selling price.
- Sell Your Home Based on its Improved Value
- Sell Faster Due to Move-In Condition
- Maximize Results with an Experienced Team that Represents You
Sustainable Realty Group is a full service real estate brokerage with the following experience:
- Combined experience of over 28 years in mortgage lending, real estate and investing.
- Involved in hundreds of residential renovation projects, new construction and sales throughout San Diego County since 2010.
- Managed the acquisition and disposition of over 2,500 distressed residential properties throughout the country from 2010 to 2014.
- Developed strategic relationships with contractors and resources to maximize the value-add benefits of real estate improvements for our clients.
How It Works:
Complete the Seller Consultation Form or call us at (619) 363-3938.
We will review your information and evaluate comparable sales in the area to determine the fair market value for your home based on its current condition.
We will schedule a physical inspection of your home in order to provide you with an opinion of the scope of work options recommended and associated costs to maximize the value of your home.
Depending on the option chosen by the Seller, we will schedule a time for general contractors to inspect the home and provide estimates for the cost of the renovation.
Once we have the estimates, we will review the estimated current value and potential value of your home after the improvements in order to evaluate the pros and cons of the recommended improvements so you can approve the project. Sustainable Realty Group may have financing resources available for improvements.
After the Seller approves the project, the Seller will make the necessary arrangements to allow for the completion of the improvements. This may include vacating the property to rent temporary housing or moving in with friends or family during the renovation process. Sustainable Realty Group has resources to facilitate this process.
Upon completion of the renovation, the home is listed at an improved price and sold at a premium value in a shorter amount of time due to its turnkey condition. The Seller ultimately nets a higher return by leveraging our resources and maximizing the value-add benefits of the renovation.
We have experience from small cosmetic improvements to ground up construction and large additions. Give is a call today to put our experience to work for you! (619) 363-3938